Mergers and Acquisitions
Being in nature has been proven to reduce anger, fear, and stress, and generate a positive mood. We believe the outdoors is the ideal place to explore both the concerns and possibilities that come with corporate mergers and acquisitions. Working closely with your staff, we design a custom experience that allows participants to:
- name their fears
- recognize each other’s skills and strengths
- understand and integrate differing corporate cultures
- build an innovative new team
Colorado Wilderness Corporate and Teams creates a program that caters to the unique context of your company’s mergers and acquisitions. Some sample program components include:
- The Art of Storytelling. With the natural world encouraging more open thinking, participants discover how to tell their own story (through writing, photography, and other means). Then they’ll explore how to collectively tell the story of your organization. By building the story together, participants see how each of their “characters” is critical to the storyline, or the path for moving the organization forward.
- The Genius of Cross-Training. In this session, participants take on the roles of colleagues in either a real or simulated experience. Better understanding what their colleagues do and how their work impacts others encourages participants to improve processing, communication, and efficiency as the new organization comes together.
- Creating and Communicating a Shared Vision. This session, whether run as part of pre-merger planning or post-merger integration, helps employees at all levels to see and understand the vision for the new company. Using the outdoors as a stimulating backdrop, participants run through a series of activities that involve both physical and metaphorical demonstrations of the new vision, as well as practice in communicating that vision to others.
[pydsmugmugslider albumid=”64812742″ albumkey=”sF74Rn” albumtype=”slider” imagesize=”MediumURL” imagelink=”BuyURL” ]